Reduce equipment downtime and unplanned service visits with regular Planned Maintenance
When machines are down, they aren’t making money. Maximize your profitability and enjoy the peace of mind knowing your Taylor, Henny Penny and Franke equipment is running at peak performance.
Benefits of Planned Maintenance
- Higher Yield – Make more product & more profit. Proper maintenance maximizes product output
- Up Time – When equipment isn’t running, you are losing money. With Maintenance, uptime approaches 99%
- Extended Life – Independent studies show that with proper maintenance, the equipment’s lifetime can be extended by 25%
- Reduced Service – Just like a car, a well maintained machine will run better and require fewer repairs than a poorly maintained one
- Better Product – Properly running equipment ensures better product including taste, quality, output, consistency and food safety
Customized programs specifically to meet the needs of each piece of equipment.
- We ensure that key components are inspected, cleaned and maintained
- Our factory trained technicians assist to identify problems before the unit experiences an unplanned emergency breakdown
- Planned Maintenance is essential to maximizing your return on investment and effectively saves you money by avoiding unnecessary downtime and increased repair costs
To schedule a Planned Maintenance Visit Contact us at:
How May We Serve You?
Speak to a TFI representative today to find out how your business can benefit from our range of specialty foodservice equipment and programs.